Join the Sisters in Fitness Running Program!
Our program will provide you with a strong foundation to develop and\or maintain the runner in you! Our running team of leaders is where we are different. We train runners in a team like atmosphere that supports guides and motivates to guarantee your success. Celebrating our 12th Year and witnessing 1000’s reach personal goals
Who can be a part of the Running Club?
• Men and Women
• Minimum age 12
• Clients with desire to be a runner
• Sports Groups
• People looking for an alternate form of fitness
• Want to participate in runs like the Tely 10.
• A form of exercise that is productive fun for couples
• People looking for proper running techniques
• People looking for a social and healthy activity
• Our Program is not discriminatory to age, never too old to start !
• Our Program is tailored to your own individual needs!
• Our Program provides the tools to make running physically enjoyable.
• Anyone looking for a form of exercise & healthy living with flexibility for busy schedules & family life.
Anyone can be a runner!
Lecture Clinic Topics:
• Proper Running Techniques
• Intensifying Your Run
• Increasing Distance
• Tackling Hills
• Fartlek Training Method
• Motivation- “Power to Change”
• Injury Prevention
• Running Nutrition
• Weight Loss
• Strength and Cross Training
All Sisters in Fitness Running Programs also include:
A variety of guest speakers on a range of Running Topics, Motivational Stories and Experiences.